My last weekend was one the best weekends for a long time nowâ€¦apart from shopping @ Forest Essentials, eating chocolate yoghurt with chocolate sprinkles @ UB City, a haircut @ Bounce it was also a total DIY weekend. I made/DIY-ed a couple of things â€“ arranged my everyday makeup essentials (this is certainly a DIY, nobody else will do that for me), refilled my lip scrub jar .
What you need
- Chopped onions
- Olives â€“ I chopped them, you can use whole
- Cheese â€“ grated
- Wafer thins â€“ I picked up chives & pepper flavored
- Sauce â€“ I used tomato pasta sauce & mustard
How to make Wafterthins
- Place the thins on a microwave tray
- Top with olives and cheese
- Microwave for 30-40 seconds
- Top it off with mustard/pasta sauce and garnish the top with more chopped onions and one olive
- Ready to munch!
- There are no set instructions for this snack and thatâ€™s the beauty of it
- Â I chopped olives because they are very tangy, you can use them whole
- Make sure they donâ€™t roll off the thins during microwave
- You can use green or black olives
- Cheese â€“ you can grate normal cheese or use the spreads. They are also flavored (yumm)!!
- I used homemade tomato pasta sauce to break the monotony, you can use any sauce â€“ soy, chilli, the water from olives (believe me, this is yummmm too) and mustard
Last piece of gyaan : this is maybe not really a snack, it is throwing all the stuff together for a yummy bite!!
You might like reading these also:-