I was inspired by the Poseidon’s rage to do this look using the Urban Decay 15th Anniversary palette which I laid my hands on a while back
Here’s the look
- Clinique Even Better Makeup SPF 15
- Clinique All About Eyes Concealer
- Clinique Blended Face Powder
- MAC Mineralize Blush in Gentle
- Shiseido Lipgloss in Chianti Rose
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- MAC Paint pot in Vintage Selection (from Champale collection, glittery pink beige)
- Urban Decay 15th Anniversary Palette; Tainted (Pale Lilac with gold muted pearl), Omen (metallic bright purple with hints of blue), Evidence (deep midnight blue), Deep end (bright turquoise carribean sea blue), Half Truth (deep purple with a greyinsh peek a boo) and Chase (light beige with hints of bronze)
- Faces Canada Pencil in Purple
- Bourjois Volume Glamour MAXX mascara
- MAC Brow Gel
Steps1 – Prep the lid for the eyeshadows to stay put and look brighter.
Step 2 -Â Highlight with Chase on the brow bone to create a halo
Step 3 -Â Use Vintage Selection all over the lid blending it into the creases.
Step 4 -Â Trace the eye lids with matte purple eye pencil.
Step 5 -Â Apply Evidence in the outer corners and the lower lid and then blend it into the crease.
Step 6 – Apply Half Truth on the outer third of the upper lid merging into Evidence.
Step 7 – Trace the inner rims of the lower lid to complete the oval shape and darken the eye rims.
Step 8 – Highlight inner third of the lower lids with Omen and the inner third of the upper lid with Tainted.
Step 9 – Pat on Â Deep End on the middle of the lid and blend on the sides.
Step 10 -Â Apply lots of mascara and tame the brows.
This look is an easy breezy look and can suit any occasion from weddings to parties. The idea is to don it tastefully.
Hope you like it!!