A simple blush can make one look so fresh that sometime it surprises me .It’s the easiest of the makeup product which enhances so much of our makeup but sadly very less people in India appreciate it .But with so many brands trying to enter the Indian market we are definitely going to see a good change.Fingers crossed!
Â About Wet N Wild Color Icon Blush Mellow Wine :-
Sweep on this silky-smooth blush that strikes the perfect balance between a blendable transparent sheen and a radiant pop of maximum color. A special blend of treated nylon powders provides long-lasting color. Dermatologist-tested.
- Purchased From – Ebay
- Price – $3
- Packaging Â – Blush is housed in a little cheap packaging where it has a transparent cover and I always fear that it might break down.It’s quite sleek, not more than half inch or so and it has all the ingredients written at its back.It comes with a brush which I didn’t like at all.It just gives streaky application.I wish they give us more of product rather than giving us an average brush.
Blush blends easily and gives that natural look .It doesn’t fade and last long.It’s a $3 blush and is highly pigmented and my skin doesn’t feel oily or gets overly dry after using it.It’s a matte blush and doesn’t enhance open pores.
As I mentioned before the brush
Wet N Wild Color Icon Blush Mellow Wine Swatches:-
I’ts just not a wine shade at all. It’s a warm pink blush with peachy undertones. It’s a blush which you will pick up almost every day. Especially the college going girls are going to love it. From lighter to deeper it’s going to suit most skin tone.
All you get is a healthy rosy flushed cheeks. Damn ! Why didn’t I paint my nails before posing like this. grrr!
What I like about Wet N Wild Color Icon Blush Mellow Wine:-
- High on pigmentation.It can be built up.
- Glides on smoothly and doesn’t fade
- Shade will suit most skin tones
- It’s not drying and last for 5-6 hours easily.
- Texture is not powdery
What I do not like aboutÂ Wet N Wild Color Icon Blush Mellow Wine:-
- I found the brush too harsh or may be I am now too used to off my MAC and Sigma brushes
- Availability is a big problem in India. It’s neither available online nor on the counters.
Wise She Rating – 4/5
- Pigmentation – 5/5
- Texture – 4/5
- Staying power – 4/5
- Availability – 2/5(In India)
Have you triedÂ Wet N Wild Color Icon Blush Mellow Wine?
Also, you can check out more Wet N Wild product review here 🙂
You might like reading these also:-
- Egg Patties â€“ Wise She Weekend Treat
- Oriflame Wonder Color Lip Liner Perfect Pink Review & Swatches
- Too Faced Chocolate Galaxy Glam Baked Iridescent Eyeshadow in Mocha Meteor Review, Swatches & EOTD
- Estee Lauder Introduces New Pure Color Blush
- My Makeup Journey Contest Entry 4 By Avanti
- MAC Viva Glam V Review & Swatches
- MAC Brush Cleanser Review and Usage
- Clinique Pore Minimizer Instant Perfector Review
- How To Wear Emerald Green Dress And Makeup