1. What is your name, where do you blog, and what are we likely to find there?
Ans: My name is Bhumika Thakkar and am a CA by profession..I know you are shocked..its the usual reaction I get when I say am a CA..coz people do not easily relate the CA profession and beauty blogging :D. I blog at www.newlove-makeup.com. Its about everything girly..from shopping and fashion to beauty and makeup, hauls, favorites, reviews..be it skin care, hair care..basically everything a girl wants and needs :p
2)What are your favourite type of posts to write and read?
Of late, I love doing outfit posts..the mix and match and latest trends, sexy statement necklaces and high heel pumps..all kinda call me out 🙂 Â I love reading them too..and even favorites and hauls or some interesting DIY and easy peasy neutral makeup looks.
3)What is your skin care routine?
I do not have a fixed set of products as such coz I keep changing them to review new stuff (job of a beauty blogger). But cleansing and moisturizing I do follow religiously and even sunscreen. Toning mostly in summers. My favorites are Lacto Calamine and Himalaya Neem Face wash..and I keep coming back to these.
4) What are your makeup essential
On a daily basis, I use a BB Cream, Kohl and a tinted lip balm. On days when I want to dress up, I definitely need a black eyeliner, mascara and a bright lipstick..and also a nice highlighter. Ooo..I think it covers mostly everything :p
5) Whats your skin type?
I have a combination skin..my T zone is oily and the rest normal..but in winters it leans towards dry.
6) What’s the one piece of advice you’d give to any blogger?
I would say just keep on doing your work well and do not get affected by anything or anyone.
7)How did you come to know about www.wiseshe.com
It was one of the early blogs I started following in 2010..before I started my own..I came to know about it through fellow blogs..and then I was hooked..and loved Anaâ€™s eye makeup and the way she lined her eyes..still do !
You might like reading these also:-
- What Is Scalp Exfoliation â€“ DIY Scalp Exfoliation
- Mac Matte Blush Mocha Review & Swatches
- Lush Eau Roma Water (Toner Water) Review
- Colorbar Pout in a Pot Lipcolor Fable Pink 003 Review
- FRUTTINI Peach Pear Body Butter Review
- Top 5 Ways To Shop Makeup And Cosmetics In USA
- Lâ€™Occitane Pivoine Flora Lip Shine Brun Review, Swatches & FOTD
- Jovees Lemon Lip Balm Review
- Clinique Clarifying Lotion-Type 3 for Combination Oily Skin Review
- Colorbar Lip Pot Forever Pink 010 Review & Swatches