1) What is your name, where do you blog, and what are we likely to find there?
Hello everyone. I am soo excited! My name is Priyanjana roy and I have sweet little blog of my own and I call it Moonshine and Sunlight you can give me a vist at www.moonshineandsunlight.com. I would love that.
There you would find lots of free wallpaper, natural home beauty remedies , craft and DIY tutorials and my fav nail arts!! I am a nail art addict and give tutorials on my blog and also what I have done on my nails.
You can also find reviews on my blog as I have recently started reviewing and the dearest part of my blog to me is the monthly post “Festival called life”. Do find it out and find out the international days you can celbrate.
2)What are your favourite type of posts to write and read?
I love reading DIY jewellery and fashion posts. I love to read all types of short story blogs. I love to write about my life and share all the little experiences.
Well to be honest I actually don’t have a particular type of post that I like. I read anything and everything that I find interesting.
3)What is your skin care routine?
I follow a normal CTM routine. I usually use rose water as toner. A weekly deep cleansing mask and homemade masks in between. ;).
I scrub the skin of my body everyweek with a natural body scrub. and thats it :D.
4) What are your makeup essential?
I don’t exactly put on make up , Except for occasions. On any normal day I put on sunscreen, lightly apply kohl sometimes and regularly put on a lip balm, sometimes tinted sometimes normal.
5) Whats your skin type?
I have a very well behaved normal skin all over my body except for my facial skin. I have Combination skin with an oily T-zone , which is well beahved during winters but during summers, UHHHH!!
6) What’s the one piece of advice you’d give to any blogger?
Though it has not been very long that I have started blogging, I would suggest all my fellow bloggers not to forget protecting their sites contents, keep on posting as frequently as you can and try to make friends.
Cause that is the best part of blogging for me.
7)How did you come to know about www.wiseshe.com
The very month I started blogging and was looking out for good blogs to be inspired by , I got to know about wise she ! and to be precise it was 12th of august ;).
I have a reason to remember that date and that reason is a lovely giveaway was being held here by Anamika. 😀
P.S – If you are a blogger and would like to get featured on Wise She then please mail us at [email protected]
You might like reading these also:-
- Maybelline Color Show Nail Paint in Coral Craze
- Nivea Visage Refreshing Face Wash Review
- Elle 18 Color Pops Liquid Eye Liner Blue Review & Swatches
- 20 Beautiful Bengali Bridal Mehendi Designs
- Zodiac Sagittarius Eye Makeup Look
- Kryolan Lip Pencil in 908 Review & Swatches
- 4 Lip Makeup Brush Info,Price & Reviews
- Wise She Meet The Blogger Series â€“ Preeti Kaur
- Lakme Absolute Drama Stylist Shadow Duos in Pink Wink Review & Swatch
- Hollywood Style De-Tan After Sun Face Wash Review
- Diana of London 2000 Kisses Wonderful Lipstick â€“ Icy Brown Review & Swatches