I am glad you want to look all glam in the party otherwise most of us skip out these minor and important thing.:)
In general if you ask for inexpensive way to condition your legs then it will massage your legs with oilive oil before taking a shower bath.Exfoliate your legs properly.You can use a wash clothes also for exfoliation.After the bath just moisturise with an body lotion .I will suggest an cheap alternative will be to moisturize with nivea body lotion.You can use body lotion too on your legs at night also before going to the bed.
If you are interested in a fancy way then after shaving your legs apply body shop body butter.This too gives shiny legs and if you are going out in evening then dust bit of body shimmer on your legs.
Would you like to suggest something to Sandhya?
- Himalaya Herbals Anti-Dandruff Hair Oil Review
- Is Bio Oil Really Effective ?
- Livon Giveaway Winners
- 10 Effective Face Packs for Wrinkle Free Skin
- Essence Silky Touch Blush 30 Secret itâ€“Girl Review and Swatches.
- DIY â€“ Kiwi Skin Polisher
- Maybelline Superstay 14 Hours Lipstick in Always Plum Review
- The Body Shop Vitamin E Body Butter Review
- Maxfactor Colour Elixir Lipstick # 655 Lilac Wine Review & Swatches
- 10 Ways To Get Naturally Straight Hair
- NYX Girls Round Lip Gloss Amethyst Review & Swatches
- Lakme Absolute Face Stylist Foundation Review