1. What is your name, where do you blog, and what are we likely to find there?
Hi, I’m Arzoo and I blog atÂ http://
simplyprettyandhealthy.com/.Â Y ou will find mostly skin care product reviews, awesome DIYs, actually one of my friend even named me DIY queen 😉 healthy tips, skin care tips and all things girly on my blog.
2)What are your favourite type of posts to write and read?
My favourite posts to write are skin care product reviews and DIYs, I just love to write about them and posts I love to read are makeup tutorials and some good piece of skin care advice.
3)What is your skincare routine?
Well, my skincare routine is not that typical, it’s just simple but I’m very consistent with my skincare routine.
Morning: In the morning, I wash my face with a cleanser, use a toner and then follow up with moisturizer/serum and then at last sunscreen which is like must for me.
Night: Same as morning but instead of sunscreen, I just either use a moisturizer or night cream, currently I’m loving my Innisfree moisturizer.
4) What are your makeup essentials?
My makeup essentials are BB cream, compact, kohl, light pink lipstick and most probably a blush, sometimes, not regular. I’m a very less makeup person and I’m good even without makeup.
5) What’s your skin type?
My skin type is dry, it used to be really dry and rough some years ago but now I’ve learned to keep it in a good condition and now it behaves perfectly normal though it still turns dry in winters.
6) What’s the one piece of advice you’d give to any blogger?
I’m also a new blogger, in fact I need advice from experienced bloggers like you Anamika, do give me some. If I really would have to give some then it would be just be yourself, be consistent with blogging and don’t lose hope even if you don’t get it in the beginning.
7)How did you come to know aboutÂ www.wiseshe.com
I was searching for some product reviews online and then google land me to your blog and the first day of reading the review, I fell in love with your blog. You wouldn’t be aware but whenever I used to get time, I used to open your blog and surf through the oldest posts of yours and bookmark all post which I used to love, I even searched the first post you wrote when you started your blog, it was some advice and was very short and descriptive, you even wrote on healthy topics. I just love your efforts and how far you’ve reached
If you want to be featured on wiseshe then mail us at anamika(at)wiseshe(dot) com
You might like reading these also:-
- Rimmel London Color Show Off Lipstick- Shocking Pink Review
- ESTEE LAUDER Pure Color Long Lasting Lipstick â€“ Red Tango Review & Swatches
- Neutrogena Rainbath Refreshing Shower and Bath Gel Review
- Colorbar Perfect Match Compact Nude Beige Review, Swatch & FOTD
- CHI 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray Review
- Coloressence Pre Make Up Base Review
- Nivea Lotion Light Moisturizing & Cleansing Review
- MAC Satin Lipstick Snob Review & Swatches
- Nivea Lip Butter Raspberry Rose Kiss Review
- Lâ€™Oreal Hydra Fresh Gel Foam Review
- Amazing benefits of Coconut Water for Skin, Hair & Weightloss