1. What is your name, where do you blog, and what are we likely to find there?
I amÂ PreethaÂ Karthik, a 28 year old pregnant ( I am so loving it) Â beauty blogger, currently living in Chennai. I write Indian Beauty Journal (Â www.indianbeautyjournal.com) that focuses on beauty and makeup product reviews, makeup tutorials, new launches and Bridal posts.
I love reading Bridal posts. Looking at Bridal Makeup Outfits and Makeup Looks interests me a lot and that’s what inspired me to start the Bridal Sutra section on IBJ through which I share my own ideas of outfit, makeup and accessories. I love watching eyemakeup tutorials and have learned a lot from all you bloggers who do tutorials. Great Job!Â
3)What is your skin care routine?
I am currently pregnant so have chucked all products that contain harsh chemicals. I use The Body Shop Teatree Facial Cleanser and Blemish Free Night Lotion From the same range as moisturizer. I also use Forest Essentials Aloe Vera Gel if I get a rash and Forest Essentials Rose Water to tone my skin.
4) What are your makeup essentials
Clinique Chubby Stick Intense Roomiest Rose. These 3 products are always in my bag.:)
5) Whats your skin type?
I have extremely sensitive skin that is oily and acne prone. Using the right products helps me maintain the skin to an extent.
6) What’s the one piece of advice you’d give to any blogger?
Each blogger is different and strives to achieve a place in the blogosphere. I believe everyone is talented. Just keep your blog unique. Taking inspiration from another blog is great but copying or plagiarism is unacceptable. Pictures speak a thousand words so try to improve the picture quality. The whole world is reading what you write so watch your language as well. Blogging is a combo of hard work and smart work. If you know how to implement this, recognition comes to your doors automatically.
7)How did you come to know aboutÂ www.wiseshe.com
I accidently stumbled upon Wiseshe in 2010 I guess when I was googling for some product review. I was a silent reader for few years and then made many friends through the Wiseshe team. I love the eyemakeup tutorials her and reviews on new launches. I am kinda addicted to The Baby Blog as I am expecting my first baby and I get to read what other women have gone through.
You might like reading these also:-
- Body Shop Japanese Cherry Blossom Shower Gel Review
- The Body Shop Tea Tree Blemish Gel Review
- Best Foundation For Uneven Skin Tone
- Faces Nail Enamel Golden Red Purple18 Review & NOTD
- Olay Total Effects Cream Cleanser Review
- Bare Escentuals Face Shaping â€˜Vâ€™ Brush Review & Discussion
- Best Hair Products For Frizzy Hair
- Yardley London Jasmine Body Spray Review