Lipsticks have gone into a bold, dark and deep space.Stock up on black cherry or oxblood shades to follow suit,suggests Eva Pavithran
1)On clean face, apply a liquid foundation evenly all over the face for a velvety finish.
2) Use an eye primer as base.To add a shimmer effect,apply a bit of dark purple taupe cream eyeshadow on your upper eyelids.
3)Use a clear brow gel to set the eyebrows in place. Use a highlighter under the brow bone to accentuate your brows.
4) Coat the lashes with a volume building mascara.
5) Apply a lip primer to make the colour last and not crease up. To get dark colour ,apply a velvety black cherry wine colour directly from the tube.
6)Add definition by lining your lip with a lip brush.
To create this deep berry pout,Anne Hathaway’s makeup artist is said to have combined three different lipsticks.The trick is to make the colour look stamped on, so apply a few layers generously.
Estee Lauder Double wear Stay In Place Makeup INR 2790
Clarins Joli Rouge Plum Lipstick INR 1150
You might like reading also:-
- Matrix Biolage Smooth therapie Deep Smoothing Serum Review
- Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Sun Defense for face SPF 50 High Protection Review
- Introducing The Wise She Weight Loss Blog & Tarun
- Pure Crystal Perfume by Karen Low Review
- Wise She & Fruttini India Independence Giveaway
- Smoky Green Eye Indian Princess Look
- Maxfactor Color Elixir Lipstick In Eternal Flame Review & Swatches
- Elle 18 Color Pops Lipstick 30 Cinnamon Bun Review And Swatches