1) What is your name, where do youÂ blog, and what are we likely to find there?
My name is Aparajita and I blog at Colors Of My Life (http://colorsofmylife13.
blogspot.in) where I write about everything that adds colors to my life.Â I blog about food, books sometimes even travel but makeup is my first love and it obviously gets a little more attention then others.
2) What are your favorite type of posts to write and read?
I love to write and read about DIY- whether they are related to makeup or general skin care, even related to craft.
3) What is your skin care routine?
I have a combination oily skin so CTM is something I cannot skip. Apart from CTM twice a day, I also make sure that I use a mild scrub once a week, get clean up done once a month.
4) What are your makeup essential
A kajal, a lip balm and a lipstick.
5) Whats your skin type?
I like to call itÂ confusedÂ but we all know it as combination
6) What’s the one piece of advice you’d give to anyÂ blogger?
I think its very important to be original and show yourself through your blog. Readers not only connect with a blog but they also connect with the person behind it so not being honest and pretending to be someone else or blindly following what others are doing is not going to help you.
7) How did you come to know aboutÂ www.wiseshe.com
I came across the world of beauty blogging around 2 years back and I remember typing “best indian beauty blogs” in google and one of the top results was Wise She….I also remember spending hours going through the website and being in awe of the sheer amount of information available on it…even the eye makeup that I wore to my college graduation was inspired from an tutorial that Anamika did.
Â P.S – If you want to be featured in the meet the blogger series then please mail us at anamika(@)wiseshe.com
You might like reading these also:-
- My 9 current favourite lipsticks
- 6 Maybelline The Jewels Colorsensational Lipsticks Swatches
- Faces Canada Satin Matte Lipstick Chestnut 01 Review & Swatches
- Maybelline Berry Brilliant Jewel Lipstick Review & Swatches
- Maybelline Refined Wine Lipstick Review & Swatches
- Maybelline Rubylicious Jewel Lipstick Review & Swatches
- MAC Lipstick in Vanityâ€™s Child Review & Swatches