1) What is your name, where do you blog, and what are we likely to find there?
Hi Everyone..My name is Dr Harsha Joshi.
I blog at http://beautyblush.in
Beauty Blush is a doctorâ€™s take on beauty and wellness. You will find articles related to skin care, hair care , nutrition, wellness ,style ideas , product reviews and more..
2) What are your favourite types of posts to write and read?
I love writing and reading skin care and hair care posts the most. I also like style and fashion posts.
3) What is your skin care routine?
It mainly comprises of cleansing toning and moisturizing twice a day. Sunscreen is a must during day time. Clinique is a good brand for skin care.
Whenever I find time I slather on home made face packs specially yogurt based.
I also believe proper water intake and nutrition is a must for great skin and without that no product can help!
4) What are your makeup essentials?
Honestly I am not much of a make up person and have recently forayed into make up post marriage but I am absolutely crazy about lipsticks and lip stains. My make up essentials would be a great lipstick in soft pink or soft coral shade (currently liking Chambor powder matte sugar pink and MAC see sheer ), Maybelline hyper sharp eyeliner for drawing a sharp thin line and a good compact.
5) Whatâ€™s your skin type?
I have a combination skin type â€“ oily nose and dry chin â€“ rest of the skin is pretty much normal but I do have a very sun sensitive skin and tan easily.
6) Whatâ€™s the one piece of advice youâ€™d give to any blogger?
The one piece of advice I would give to any blogger is to focus on quality rather than mere quantity! Though I am new to the world of beauty and lifestyle blogging and as new blogger you are tempted to post often to increase visibility but it shouldn’t be at the cost of quality. I feel one should work straight from the heart on every single post and try to be innovative.
7) How did you come to know about www.wiseshe.com
I came to know about Wiseshe while looking for a product review online.I am hooked since then! I also love the weight loss, food and travel and fashion blogs by Wiseshe. All the blogs are wonderful with loads of information and tips â€“ in fact they are a wonderful resource material.. Kudos to Anamika and team Wiseshe for this amazing site and thanks a ton for featuring me!!
If you are makeup or fashion blogger and want to be featured on wiseshe then please us at anamika (at)wiseshe(dot)com
More from Know the blogger series:-
- Wise She Meet TheÂ Blogger SeriesÂ – Aparajita
- Wise She Meet TheÂ Blogger SeriesÂ – Dolon
- Wise She Meet TheÂ Blogger SeriesÂ – Preeti Kaur
- Wise She Know TheÂ Blogger SeriesÂ : Meet Dayle
- Wise She Know The Blogger Series : Meet Arzoo