WISE SHE SUGGESTS – SAVE, SPEND & SPLURGE
Hello happy people
Let me introduce to you this whole new series and the fabulous idea of Wise She Suggests. Before you stress your minds about what is it! Welcome this new addition to the blog 🙂 Cheers!
Wise She will run articles in which we would suggest you the best products. This will be categorized into three :
SAVE , SPEND and SPLURGE.
- SAVE : products in this category will be focusing on the affordable range of products.
- SPEND : this category will have products with a slight high price tag. Not to mention products suggested will be the best
- SPLURGE : this is for someone who swear by high end brands only all the expensive and the best products on earth will be categorized here.
The products categorized will not be different in the three mentioned categories. If this somehow confuses you, let me clarify with an example.
Suppose we are here to suggest NAIL ENAMEL REMOVERS ( which is going to be the first topic of this series :-P). We will give you options of the best removers under these categories.
- SAVE will represent removers which are affordable and the best of the drugstore brands.
- SPEND will have the options of all those removers which have mediocre price tag.
- SPLURGE will definitely be consisting of the high end brands which obviously are on the expensive side of the price tag.
The whole aim to start this series is to help the people who are always in dilemma about which product to choose. Also, as a beginner we have certain doubts in our mind and sometimes, we are not just ready to spend so much. But now all those fears are gone. You have wise she and this series will be a boon for you all. Just an addition to the blog to prevent you from investing your money in wrong products and to enhance your knowledge about certain things.
When you have options according to your needs you can wisely invest and cater your needs.
This is what we aim for : your benefit 🙂
I am so excited to put up everything for you guys.
See you guys super soon ! 😀
Arenâ€™t you excited about this?
You might also like reading these:-