A talc plays an important role in oneâ€™s grooming and keeping. I recently bought Yardley London red rose Talc from Big Bazar.
Talc is a mineral based powder. Talc was first discovered in the town of Gouverneur, near Natural Dam and Little Bow, as early as 1867 by Daniel Minthorn, of Watertown, N. Y., who is an expert mineralogist.
- Price: Rs 100
- Shelf life: 3 years
- Quantity: 260 grams.
- Ingredients: super fine talc, caco, mgco etc specifically defined at back of pack.
- Product claims: make your skin soft, fresh, fragranced all day. Â 🙂
- Fragrance available: Available in 6 exotic fragrances.
- Packaging: it comes in tin containers for better and longer retention of fragrance.. it is available in 50gm, 100g, and 200gm packs.
What I liked about Yardley London Red Rose
- Lovely fragrance.. It smells of freshly plucked roses.
- Pamper your skin with exotic floral fragrances and made it soft, smooth and refreshing.
- The fragrance lasts around 3-4 hours.
- Â Reasonably priced
- In pack of 200gms. you get 60gms. Free free free.
- Easily available.
- Convenient and cute packaging.
What I liked about Yardley london Red Rose Perfumed Talc
- Â No cooling sensation is there.
- Â No details available in respect of vitamins and SPF of sunscreens present in it.
Will I recommend this? Yes I will! This can be used as a regular talcum powder; this doesnâ€™t cause any discomfort or irritation!
You might like reading these also:-
- Yardley London Red Roses Luxury Soap Review
- Oriflame Pure Nature Blueberry & Lavender Extract Toner Review
- The Body Shop Seaweed Clarifying Night Treatment Review
- Benefit Perfect 10 Bronzing & Highlighting Face Powder Duo Review
- Yardley London Jasmine Body Spray Review