I am so fond of roses that I couldnâ€™t resist myself in picking up the products that contains rose fragrance :rose:. I was so addicted to Yardley Talc in my school days that there was not a single day that I had not used it. I immediately picked it up when I came across Yardley soap in Big Bazaaar. Lets come to the review.
What the company claims and ingredients
- Price: INR 40
- Net wt: 100g
- Variants available:
- Red Roses
- English Rose
- English Lavender
Yardley London Red Roses Luxury Soap comes in a cardboard packaging and inside it the soap is wrapped in paper having the same print as the outer cover. The soap is light red in color.
My experience with Yardley london Red Roses Soap
I am in love with this soap. The smell is oh so divine and the scent lingers with me for at least 2 hours. It did not dry out my skin unlike other soaps and I feel so fresh after using it. It is a mild soap and doesnâ€™t irritate my skin.
What I liked about Yardley Lonon Red Roses
- Scent is elegant and addictive
- Very mild soap
- Doesnâ€™t dry out my skin unlike other soaps
- My skin feels moisturized
- Lathers well
- Easily available
- I donâ€™t need to apply body lotion after its usage
- Doesnâ€™t melt quickly
What I did not like about Yardley London Red Roses Luxury Soap
- Would I recommend it to others? Definitely yes!!!
NOTE: If your skin is super dry or you get exposed to A/C the whole dayÂ then you might find the soap little drying
You might like reading about Yardley londonÂ Jasmine body sprayÂ here
You might like reading these also:-
- Biotique Botanical Bio Pineapple Fresh Foaming Cleansing Gel Review
- Himalaya Herbals Deep Cleansing Milk Review
- Vichy PuretÃ© Thermale 3-in-1 Cleansing Micellar Solution Review