I am a fruit lover and would love to say yes to blueberries morning, afternoon or evening but sadly we don’t get blueberries easily in India. Now when I saw this blueberries brand for the first time so I thought of trying this “Yes to Blueberries Line reducing lip treatment” and let my lips enjoy the blueberries’ taste. Now that I am on the other side of 20s, I do try using anti aging products and this one claims to reduce fine lines which I hardly have on my lips. May be I do but I don’t know :P.You people can tell me more about it because of the constant lip swatches which I keep bombarding you with.
Moving on to the product, Yes to Blueberries Line Reducing Lip Treatment:-
Product costed me $ around 9$ and I got it from Amazon
Oh boy! Look at the yummy ingredients of this product.It’s is 99% natural and contain ingredients such as coconut oil, fruit oil, sunflower seed oil, Shea butter ad of course Blueberries extract which is rich in antioxidant
My experience with Yes To Blueberries Line Reducing Lip Treatment:-
Apart from its super sleek adorable packaging I like how this instantly moisturises my lips and after applying it once, I don’t need to reapply it after every 3- 4 hours. Constant use of this lip balm improves the health of my lips and I can easily skip moisturizing my lips after 2 -3 day of its usage.
I just apply it before going to the bed and next day I get up with moisturised and fuller looking soft lips. It removes flaky-ness Â but I am not sure of the line reducing claim by the brand.
Like most lip balms it won’t give you that waxy coat all over the lips and the yummy light fragrance is delicious but not overpowering.
Cut at the angle makes the application super easy and after using it my heart wants to say YES TO BLUEBERRIES 😀
I swatched it once below and you can get an idea of its moisturizing ability. I wish these were available as tinted lip treatment as well.
What I like aboutÂ Yes To Blueberries Line Reducing Lip Treatment :-
- Paraben free
- Gives full appearance to lips
- Not that costly
- It’s light weight and no waxy coat on lips
- Mild yummy blue berry fragrance
- Sleek packaging
What I do not like aboutÂ Yes To Blueberries Line Reducing Lip Treatment:-
- Not available in India
- I don’t find it working on fine lines or may be it will show effect after long time.
Have you triedÂ Yes To Blueberries Line Reducing Lip Treatment?
You might like reading these also:-
- DIY â€“ Cocoa-Sugar Face Scrub
- Sailex + Shehla Khan at LFW WF 2013
- Flormar Delux Shine Stylo Lipstick D31 Review & Swatches
- VLCC Fade Tan Skin Polishing Face Scrub Review
- Real Techniques expert Face Brush Review
- Streax Pro Vita Gloss Hair Serum Review
- Post event- LFW Anushka Khanna Show
- Physicians Formula Cashmere Wear Ultra-Smoothing Blush Rose Review
- Lakme Aquashine 3 in 1 Lipcolor Fig Review & Swatches
- Lâ€™Occitane Lavande De Haute-Provence Shower Gel Review
- Rimmel London Soft Kohl Kajal Eyeliner Pencil in Purple Passion Review & Swatches
- Press Release â€“ The Body Shop Tea Tree Power Trio
- Revlon Photoready Color Correcting Primer Review
- Dirty Works Butterly Salt Scrub Review