Curd is sour in taste and absorbs water from intestines. The property of absorbing water makes it quite effective in treating diarrhea and dysentery.
Few of the interesting properties of curd are:-
*Curd strengthens the body but regular consumptions of it in pure form can lead to increase in body weight.
*Helps in increasing quantity and quality of semen.
*Over consumption of curd can sometime lead to constipation.
*Reduces irritability of bladder and helps in emptying bladder easily.
Few important things to know about curd:-
1. Never eat curd at night.
2. Try not to heat curd or boil it.
3. The properties of curd get enhances when it is mixed with cooked green gram or ghee (butter)or goose berries.
Few herbal remedies using curd are as follows:-
1.Take 1 cup curd and add 1tbsp of orange juice or lemon juice in it. Wash your face with the mixture.Washing your face with curd and orange/lemon rejuvenates your skin and makes it clean and fresh.
2.You can prevent your hair from dandruff by massaging curd on your hair scalp once in a week.
3. Take 1 cup curd and add1 tbsp. Of Bengal gram flour(besan) in it. Washing your face with this gram flour and curd will clear up acne too.
4.Take few orange peel and dry them under the sun for 1-2 days.Powder the peel and mix it with the curd.Massage it on face and neck.This is an excellent cleanser for your face. It prevent pimples, acne and improves complexion.
5.Massage curdsÂ on your face if you want to bleach your skin. This will also soften your skin, which will help alleviate dryness.
Have you tried curd for skin?
You might like reading these also:-
- Livon Silky Potion Year Hamper Giveaway
- Revlon Extra Body Flex Body Building Protein Conditioner Review
- Brown Smokey Eyes with touch of Purple Tutorial
- Lancome Teint Miracle Foundation Review & Swatches
- Inglot Freedom System Eyeshadow Pearl Square 405 Review
- Causes of Vaginal Imbalance And Tts Prevention
- 10 Fantastic Up-Dos for Medium Hair
- 7 ELF Cosemtics Info Price & Reviews
- The Body Shop Lily Cole Liquid Eye Liner in 20 Ink Up Violet Review
- Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter Berry Smoothie Review & Swatches
- Cherylâ€™s DermaShade SPF 30 Ultra Protection Review