Yet another lipstick review by me. And here we have YOUNG DISCOVER YOUTHOPIA LIPSTICK 121 LITTLE BRONZE.Â I really like this shade even though it falls in the category of browns, you know why? Because its not a dark brown shade, itâ€™s a simple cute little bronze shade with slight yellow undertones. It can be used as a nude shade.Â It will rock on a smoky eye look.
About Young Discover Youthpia Lipstick:-
A lipstick that takes care of your lips. Made using patented technology, these lipsticks contain the goodness of clarified butter, kokum butter (garcinia indica), honey and beeswax.
This creamy formulation locks in the moisture of your lips instantly and keeps them soft and supple throughout the day. All the Young Discover Youthopia Lipsticks are made with natural mineralÂ colorsÂ and glide smoothly onto your lips caring and beautifying them.
- Price â€“ Rs. 270 for 4.2gms
My Experience with Young Discover Youthopia Lipstick 121 Little BronzeÂ :-
This one is my favorite, itâ€™s one of the cutest shades I have.Â It is more yellowish bronze shade which looks somewhat nude on lips. The texture is creamy and soft with a little shine. Even though it is a lighter this color does cover pigmented lips. The natural ingredients of cow ghee, kokum butter and honey makes it a good buy and of because the shade is very pretty.
Young Discover Youthopia Lipstick 121 Swatches:-
Make sure you hydrate your lips before applying any of the Youthopia lipsticks. Even though this is creamy it still needs a smooth surface for application. However all Youthopia lipstick has an average staying power of 2-3hrs. This shade will suit everyone. Its quite a unique shade.
What I like about Young Discover Youthopia Lipstick 121 Little BronzeÂ :-
- Pretty unique shade with yellow undertones
- Contains cow ghee, kokum butter and honey
- No animal testing
- Hide pigmented lips
- Good quantity
- Small and cute packaging
- Creamy texture
What I don’t like aboutÂ Young Discover Youthopia Lipstick 121 Little Bronze:-
- The staying power is average and rubs off easily.
Ratings â€“ 3.7/5
Recommendation â€“ Perhaps, a very unique and cute shade. I may repurchase it if I finish the one I have now. 🙂
You might like reading these also:-
- Body Lotion For Babies
- Sleek Makeup False Eyelashes Russian Blue & Siamese Review & EOTD
- Kiehlâ€™s Midnight Recovery Concentrate Review
- Deboarah Milano 24 Ore Waterproof Eye Pencil 8 Review & Swatches
- Mendo Lyon France â€“ Restaurant Review
- Deborah Milano D Lip Gloss 06 Cherry Star Review & Swatches
- CTM Products In Extreme Winter
- Jordana Powder Blush Bronze Review & Swatches