As you all are aware by now, I can never resist blush…The more different the packaging is the easier it is for me to be swept away by it. Buying a luxury brand blush like this from YSL was a huge step for me. I think by far this is the priciest blush I own and it was a hard purchase for me. Hard because for the longest time I couldn’t fathom spending so much…but then a puppy dog look towards Hubby and a promise not to splurge anymore (which I couldn’t manage to keep ofcourse) ensured that I got this 🙂
About YSL Blush Radiance:
Dress cheeks in a sensual flush of color with this ultra-chic compact that seamlessly blends matte and iridescent textures to create a shimmery, lit-from-within look. Incredibly versatile, this blush colors, contours and highlights to create any effectâ€”from natural to glamorous. The beautifully bendable formula contains Self-adapting Pigments that capture and transform lightâ€™s intensity into a vibrant color source that complements any complexion. Remarkably silky texture blends beautifully for buildable, custom color.
My experience with YSL Blush Radiance No.5:
- Color: This blush is a combination of a satin red and a shimmery fuchia shade. When swirled together, these create an amazing Raspberry colored blush. The shades can ofcourse be used seperately or together. Hence I end up with 3 blush shades…What more could a gal ask for?? Well, other than a better price ofcourse.
- Price: INR1650
- Pigmentation: This blush is super pigmented and a little bit goes a long way. I would like to highlight this fact because the first time I used this I thought it would be a bit sheer and hence swirled my brush quite nicely and applied it. Well, to say I looked like a sunburnt lady would be an understatement! 😉 So I realised that I really do need a tiny amount. Now I swirl the top of the brush sparingly and tap off the excess and then apply.
- Texture: Texture-wise this isnt really different from other blushes. I expecte dthis to be more creamy perhaps, but I didn’t find it so. It feels like a normal blush and blends easily into the skin. What I love best is that it seems to melt into my cheeks. The shimmer doesn’t look OTT at all.
- Staying Power: This stays on for approx 6hrs…yes…6hrs without any fading…Amazing right? So these blushes are the kind with which you need absolutely no touch-ups 🙂
FOTD with YSL Blush Radiance No.5:
What I like about YSL Blush Radiance No.5:
- Nil fallout
- I feel like I’m getting 3 blushes in one 🙂
- Makes my skin glow
- Great staying power
- Not chalky
- Easy to blend
- Sexy packaging
- Pigmentation is one of the best I’ve seen so far.
- Comes in a tiny compact with a brush and a velvet pouch
What I don’t like about YSL Blush Radiance No.5:
- Very expensive.
- The brush which comes with this is fine in emergencies. But otherwise it ain’t easy to blend properly with this.
- Pigmentation: 5/5
- Packaging: 5/5
- Staying Power: 5/5
- Availability: 4.5/5
- Price vs. Value: 4/5
You may also like reading:
- 30 Beautiful Chambor Eyeliner Swatches & Photos
- Colorbar I-Glide Eye Pencil Coal Mine 09 Review & Swatches
- Chambor Eye tattoo Liner ET 03 Review & Swatches
- NYX 923 Copper Slim Eye Pencil Review and Swatches
- MAC Chromagraphic Pencil Rich Purple Review And Swatches
- Lakme Nine To Five Kohl Ultimate Photos & Swatches
- Diana Of London Shooting Star Eyeliner Eye Pencil Review
- Revlon Luxurious Color Smoky Crayon Bronze Smoke Review & Swatches
- Bourjois Khol and Contour eye pencil in Bronze Raffine 79 Review & Swatches
- Amway Attitude Eyeliner Pencil Kajal Coal Review & Swatches
- Oriflame Beauty Eye liner Stylo Review
- Avon Glimmerstick Diamond Eyeliner Review
- Lakme Fantasy Collection Shadow Artist Shimmer Stick Glimmer Green Review
- YSL Pur Couture Lipstick in Rose Bergamasque Review & Swatches