I am back again with a gorgeous and bright orange lipstick from YSL Rouge Volupte range. I promise to myself that I will not buy anymore, just one which would be a nude shade. You have already read my review for # 17 from same range few days back.
- Size â€“ 4 gm,
- Price – 1900/- INR (revised), Available â€“ shoppers Stop and life style.
- Shade -Â # 15 Extreme Coral is described as Bright Coral Red , to me it is â€œIN YOUR FACE ORANGE SHADE â€œ. Very warm toned bright orange coral with red undertones Â , it is extremely glossy but there is no shimmer in it . The lipstick is part of their permanent line and they also have some LE orange shades I guess. It is one of the most famous shades from YSL Volute range and I picked this due to that reason only. As I mentioned in my earlier review, there are so many orange lipsticks I have to share with you, I was bitten with â€œORANGE BUGâ€ and hence am buying them left right centre.
- Finish and Texture â€“ Like all VOLUPTE, there is no shimmer, they have high glossy sheen to them, but they still are long wearing. I see darker shades appear more even and lighter shades tend to appear little uneven in finish. They donâ€™t tug your lips, just glide like a dream and sit pretty without any bleeding.
- Packaging â€“Â THE BEST, by pictures am sure you know it and might have read all around. The golden tube with YSL logo and colour band of the lip colour is the proof. I am sure no brand can come up with something so luxurious and classy.
- Staying power â€“ They are extremely creamy and just slips off my lips but doesnâ€™t bleed , I get some 4 + hrs of wear with this on its own. If I use a base like â€œ LIP PENCIL â€œ or â€œLIP MIX â€œ they stay a little longer . In my next post am going to show you some variation.
My experience withÂ YSL ROUGE VOLUPTÃ‰ â€“ Silky Sensual Radiant Lipstick #15 Extreme Coral:
It is not a very unique shade and you can easily get away with any brand lipstick but THE YSL feel is absolutely unique and that is what makes it item of desire . The creaminess, pigmentation and packaging â€“ all the aspects are bang on BUT, I repeat, they do need a good base to add a wear time.
What I like about YSL ROUGE VOLUPTÃ‰ â€“ Silky Sensual Radiant Lipstick #15 Extreme Coral :-
- Packaging which is absolutely stunning.
- The shade â€“ so summery it is and will suit most of the skin tones.
- Staying power is good provided you have a base underneath.
What I don’t like about YSL ROUGE VOLUPTÃ‰ â€“ Silky Sensual Radiant Lipstick #15 Extreme Coral :-
- IT can appear patchy if your lips are not well exfoliated, not at all forgiving on chapped lips.
- You do need a little layering but still it is light weight on lips, as the lipstick is so creamy sometime it applies little more what you require so yeah a little product wastage I would say.
- It does transfer on cups as the lipstick is not at all matte, I find it annoying especially if I am out with somebody.
Would I repurchase Â â€“ Â I tried red , fuchsia , orange and plum shade from this , typically I covered the colours which suit my warm Indian skin tone but I feel their # 3 is also worth trying . So, yeah a good nude lip colour from YSL rouge volupte I would definitely like to try but nothing else. The brand however offers 25 + shades in this range.
Have you tried YSL ROUGE VOLUPTÃ‰ â€“ Silky Sensual Radiant Lipstick #15 Extreme Coral ?
Â You might also like reading these:-
- Fabindia- Almond & Coconut Body Butter Review
- 4 Maybelline Color Show Nail Polish Review
- Rimmel London 9 in 1 BB Cream Review & Swatches
- NYX Color Lip Balm CLB07 Spasibo Review
- Kiehlâ€™s Magic Elixir Oil Review
- NYX Studio Perfect Photo-Loving Primer in Lavender Review & Swatches
- 10 Home Decor Ideas For Diwali