Thank you all Â for liking my strawberry nail art tutorial here is zebra french tip tutorial for you ladies Â today:)
- Step 1: Apply base coat,paint your nails one coat of a natural color (optional)
- Step 2: do a white French tip.
- Step 3: Using a double zero painting brush make thin zebra lines with a black nail paint.
- Â Step 4:Â Then with the same painting brush draw a silver line along the French tip. This would hide any imperfections in the French tip .I didnâ€™t have silver nail paint so I used the fevicryl acrylic color in pearl metallic silver.
- Â Step 5: Finish with top coat, and we are done 🙂
Wasnâ€™t this simple ?
You might like reading these also:-
- 4 Simple Nail Art Designs
- MAC Surf Baby Collection Soon In Stores
- Maybelline Colour Sensationals Blushing Brunette ,Hooked on Pink Lipstcik Review
- 4 Lakme Lip Love Conditoners Swatches
- Lakme Lip Love Conditioners Review â€“ Hottie & Siren
- ELF Super glossy Lip Shine In Pink Lemonade Review